your set is breathtaking! love the little halloween peeks
Wow! really great! Love that fish one! Seriously so good! I didn't do it.
These are beautiful! I love the pumpkins.
Your pictures are beautiful! I'm green with envy...but part of that is because I'm from the Texas Panhandle where it never rains!Great 10 on 10!
I enjoyed peeking through your day, and I can't wait to see more. I'll be following along now. :)Alita
STUNNING set of 10! I'm with Alita, I think I may have to follow along too :D
Hi There! Great ten pictures!! Love the leaf shot, and congrats you made Rebekah's 10 list too!Your blog is fun, I am off to become a follower. :)
WOW! Your photos are SO beautiful! Love the pumpkins and leaf especially!
Great set! I love the rain picture and the one of your son with his hands in his mouth. So fun!
PUmpkins shot is awesome Holl, love the angle and the focal point. Rainy window is lovely, fish is fabulous. Basically, super cool.
AMAZING PICTURES!!!You surely deserved to be a "top 10", this month! This set is perfect!Kisses and blessings.Miryswww.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com(from Brazil - but participanting on the project 10 on 10, too!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
your set is breathtaking! love the little halloween peeks
Wow! really great! Love that fish one! Seriously so good! I didn't do it.
These are beautiful! I love the pumpkins.
Your pictures are beautiful! I'm green with envy...but part of that is because I'm from the Texas Panhandle where it never rains!
Great 10 on 10!
I enjoyed peeking through your day, and I can't wait to see more. I'll be following along now. :)
Alita
STUNNING set of 10! I'm with Alita, I think I may have to follow along too :D
Hi There! Great ten pictures!! Love the leaf shot, and congrats you made Rebekah's 10 list too!
Your blog is fun, I am off to become a follower. :)
WOW! Your photos are SO beautiful! Love the pumpkins and leaf especially!
Great set! I love the rain picture and the one of your son with his hands in his mouth. So fun!
PUmpkins shot is awesome Holl, love the angle and the focal point. Rainy window is lovely, fish is fabulous. Basically, super cool.
AMAZING PICTURES!!!
You surely deserved to be a "top 10", this month! This set is perfect!
Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
(from Brazil - but participanting on the project 10 on 10, too!)
Post a Comment