Friday, February 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: February ♥Valentine Edition♥


frosty window ♥

book ♥

coffee ♥
I bought this mug just for today's 10 on 10.
puppy love ♥

friends ♥

valentine cupcakes ♥

heart ♥

pretty ♥

son #1 ♥
I had to bribe him with candy for this shot.
heart shaped bokeh ♥

Join for the 10 on 10 fun RIGHT HERE.

11 comments:

Dayna said...

You are just so creative, it just amazes me....Great job..

Jacky said...

I LOVE that book picture! And your dog is just precious.

Yvette said...

Perfect love theme!!

Angel said...

Awesome. Just awesome. Wonderful photos.

Jes said...

What a fun idea for 10 on 10....I barely remember the day of much less in enough time to plan ahead! great shots!

Brooke said...

Oh my!! I LOVE your 10..... No pun intended! These are fantastic. Love the book one!

Chelsea Bell said...

Holla! The last one with the candles is genius and worthy of some awesome award I will never achieve and the the one with Addison and Caden melted my little black heart...

Unknown said...

These are ALL great! I have tried & tried to do the "shaped" bokeh & can't figure it out. I'll have to keep trying!

Andrea said...

I love them all but I love #1 the best! When are we going to have our Bell girl photoshoot????

Kiki said...

I love the idea of finding hearts throughout your day. What a brilliant idea! Love the frosty window photo!

Julie said...

Love your set! I totally have to bribe my oldest to take pictures too!